Why Choose Growise Fish, Blood and Bone
Bord Na Móna Growise Fish, Blood and Bone is an easy to use traditional fertiliser formulated for all round garden use. With organic sources of nitrogen, phosphate and potash, it encourages season-long flowering and high crop yields.
- Traditional all purpose garden fertiliser
- Easy to apply granules
- Encourages abundant flowering and high crop yields
For Bare Soil
Evenly spread granules across the soil and gently rake in.
For Established Plants
Scatter granules around the base of plants, avoiding direct contact with leaves and stems.
Laying Turf or Sowing Lawns
Apply to soil prior to laying turf or sowing, and water in well. Applying directly to turf may cause scorching.
Apply from early spring and then reapply at half the recommended rate, no more than every eight weeks throughout the active growing season.
Flower borders – 35-70g per square metre (1-2 handfuls)
Shrubs and treee – 70-135g per square metre (2-4 handfuls)
Vegetables and fruit -70-135g per square metre (2-4 handfuls)
Laying new lawns -70-135g per square metre (2-4 handfuls)
1 handful is approximately 35g.
Storage and Safety:
- Follow the recommended application rates
- Remember, over feeding can be damaging to plants and the environment
- Keep product in the original container, store in a dry place
- Reseal pack after opening
- Keep out of reach of children and pets
- Have product container or label at hand if medical advice is required