Why Choose Growise Water Retaining Gel
Bord Na Móna Growise Water Retaining Gel Crystals to compost and the will absorb up to 400 times their own weight in water. The water slowly releases into the compost to be taken up by the plant roots. Proven to reduce the frequency of watering.
- Absorbs up to 400 times own weight in water
- Saves time and effort
- Add to tubs, baskets and growing bags
The easy to use water retaining gel crystals slowly release water to plants. Proven to reduce the need for watering during hot spells from every other day to just once a week.
1. Measure out required Bord Na Móna Growise Water Retaining Gel.
Use a teaspoon to measure out the required dose. 1-2 teaspoons per 10L of compost.
Pot diameter below 12cm – 1/2 teaspoon
Pot diameter 12cm – 25cm – 1 teaspoon
Pot diameter above 25cm – 1-2 teaspoons
Per growing bag – 3-5 teaspoons
This pack contains 2 x 400g individually wrapped packs plus a 5ml measuring scoop.
Storage and Safety:
- Do not eat or smoke while applying this product
- If spilt, sweep up. Will become slippery when wet
- Keep product in the original container, store in a dry place
- Wear gloves and wash hands thoroughly after use
- Reseal pack after opening
- Keep out of reach of children and pets
- At the end of the growing season, compost containing these crystals can be reused in the garden or added to the compost heap.