Why Choose Growise Compost Maker
Bord Na Móna Growise Compost Maker encourages colonisation of friendly composting bacteria, speeding up the composting process to produce a high quality garden compost for all round garden use.
- Speeding up composting
- Making rich, dark compost
Spread Born na Mona Growise Compost Maker across the compost heap after adding fresh material and water if dry.
Turn compost regularly to help aerate and speed up composting.
The finished compost should have a pleasant earthy odour and look dark and crumbly.
Making garden compost is a great way to recycle kitchen and garden waste producing an excellent soil improver for your garden. it can be made from both kitchen (raw fruit and vegetables only) and garden waste. shred or cut up prunings, add fallen leaves, grass clippings and annual weeds. Add to a compost bin or heap. Once composted spread across the garden to a depth of 5cm, digging in well.
Per 20-30cm layer of material – 100-135g (3-4 handfuls)
1 handful is approximately 35g
Storage and Safety:
- Follow recommended application use
- Remember, over feeding can be damaging to plants and the environment
- Keep product in the original container, store in a dry place
- Wear gloves and wash hands thoroughly after use
- Reseal pack after opening
- Keep out of reach of children and pets