Why Choose Growise Sulphate of Iron
Bord Na Móna Growise Sulphate of Iron Soil Conditioner provides both a source of iron to plants, and helps to reduce the soil pH. Acidifying soil helps to prevent nutrient deficiencies for a range of lime-hating plants and promotes healthy growth.
- Ericaceous soil conditioner
- Soil acidifier and expert plant feed
- Boosts growth of Rhododendrons, Camellias and Azaleas
- Increases yields of blueberries and cranberries
- Lowers pH of soils
Light Sandy Soil – 25g per square metre
Standard Soil – 35g per square metre
Heavy Day Soil – 45g per square metre
Where necessary test soil pH and reapply after 6-8 weeks
Storage and Safety:
- Follow recommended application use, and only use when there is a recognised need.
- Remember, over feeding can be damaging to plants and the environment
- Do not eat or smoke while applying this product
- Keep product in the original container, store in a dry place
- Reseal pack after opening
- Keep out of reach of children and pets
Sulphate of Iron can stain if spilled on paving, decking or clothing etc. Brush off immediately to avoid staining or discolouration. Do not use water to clean surfaces as this can cause further staining.