Why Choose Growise Ericiaceous Plant Food
Bord Na Móna Growise Ericaceous Plant Food is an easy to use granular fertiliser with added iron and seaweed. It provides essential plant nutrients and increases soil fertility for ericaceous plants.
- Complete fertiliser for lime hating plants
- For Rhododendrons, Azaleas, Camellias and heathers
- For blueberries and cranberries
Scatter around the base of plants, avoiding direct contact with leaves and stems.
Scatter on the surface working lightly into the compost.
Suitable for all ericaceous plants including Rhododendrons, Camellias, Azaleas and blueberries as well as conifers. Apply in spring, with subsequent application at least 6 weeks apart.
Small Shrubs – 35g per plant (1 handful)
Large Shrubs – 70g per plant (2 handfuls)
Containers – 35g per large container (1 handful)
1 handful is approximately 35g.
Storage and Safety:
- Follow the recommended application rates
- Remember, over feeding can be damaging to plants and the environment
- Keep product in the original container, store in a dry place
- Do not eat or smoke while applying this product
- Keep out of reach of children and pets