Why Choose Growise Rose and Shrub
Bord Na Móna Growise Rose and Shrub feed is a superior, fast-acting, easy-to-use granular fertiliser which contains all three plant-essential major nutrients, as well as magnesium, iron and seaweed.
Nitrogen – encourages vigorous growth.
Potassium – helps promote big, long-lasting blooms.
Phosphorus – essential for root growth, healthy stems, leaves and flowers.
Magnesium – boosts photosynthesis and produces healthy, green foliage.
Iron sulphate – helps reduce the pH of alkaline soils, encouraging the healthy growth and flowering of roses and other shrubs.
Also includes seaweed providing a range of trace elements for a complete supply of essential nutrients
- Specialist rose and shrub feed
- For bigger, longer-lasting blooms
- Double action fertiliser with added seaweed
- Helps protect against diseases
Containerised Roses, Shrubs and Trees
Scatter on the surface, working lightly into the surface.
Instructions for use
Apply from spring, with subsequent applications at least 6 weeks apart.
Roses and small shrubs – 35g per plant (1handful)
Large shrubs and trees – 70g per plant (2 handfuls)
Containers – 35g per large container (1 handful)
1 handful is approximately 35g
Storage and Safety:
- Follow recommended application use, and only use when there is a recognised need.
- Remember, over feeding can be damaging to plants and the environment
- Keep product in the original container, store in a dry place
- Reseal pack after opening
- Keep out of reach of children and pets