Why Choose Growise Espom Salts
Bord Na Móna Growise Epsom Salts is an easy to apply plant fertiliser. it gets to work quickly, providing a concentrated source of magnesium to boost crop yields.
- Corrects magnesium deficiency
- Encourages green, healthy leaves
- Ideal for tomatoes, apples, roses and Rhododendrons
- Fast-acting formulation
Making garden compost is a great way to recycle kitchen and garden waste producing an excellent soil improver for your garden. it can be made from both kitchen (raw fruit and vegetables only) and garden waste. shred or cut up prunings, add fallen leaves, grass clippings and annual weeds. Add to a compost bin or heap. Once composted spread across the garden to a depth of 5cm, digging in well.
Foliar Spray – Dissolve 20g per litre of water, Repeat 2-3 times fortnightly. Only spray in dull conditions, avoiding rainy days.
Soil Application – Spread evenly 30g per square metre (1 handful) and lightly fork in.
Storage and Safety:
- Follow the recommended application rates
- Remember, over feeding can be damaging to plants and the environment
- Keep product in the original container, store in a dry place
- Wear gloves and wash hands thoroughly after use
- Reseal pack after opening
- Keep out of reach of children and pets