Why Choose Growise Sulphate of Ammonia
Bord Na Móna Growise Sulphate of Ammonia is an easy to apply, fast acting, crystalline fertiliser. Gets to work fast, providing a quick acting source of nitrogen.
Ideal for greedy vegetables such as potatoes, cabbages, leeks, beetroots and onions. Provides an essential nitrogen source to fruit, including plums, pears, currants and rhubarb. Perfect for greening up lawns in spring.
- For fast growing crops
- Expert feed for fruit and vegetables
- Leafy growth booster
- Rapid acting source of nitrogen
Evenly spread across the bed at planting time, and every 6-8 weeks through the season.
Sprinkle around existing plants in early spring.
Apply (premixed with dry soil or sharp sand) to existing lawns in spring/early summer when the ground is soft (water first if necessary). Water in well
Bord Na Móna Growise Sulphate of Ammonia contains a high concentration of nitrogen. Can be combined with Bord Na Móna Growise Sulphate of Potash and Bord Na Móna Growise Superphosphate for a complete plant food.
Vegetables including potatoes, cabbage leeks and beetroot – 35g per square metre (1-2 handfuls). Repeat every 6-8 weeks.
Soft fruit including currants and gooseberries -35g per square metre (1-2 handfuls).
Lawns – 20g per square metre (1 small handful) mixed with 5 parts sharp sand or dry garden soil.
One handful is approximately 25g
Storage and Safety:
- Follow the recommended application rates
- Remember, over feeding can be damaging to plants and the environment
- Keep product in the original container, store in a dry place
- Wear gloves and wash hands thoroughly after use
- Reseal pack after opening
- Keep out of reach of children and pets